List of The Best Generators
Bestseller No. 1
Honda 662220 EU2200i 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Need more power? Add a second EU2200i for additional power.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Dual Fuel - Runs on GAS or PROPANE straight out of the box. Engine type: 4-stroke, wheel diameter: 8.0 inches
- 4750 starting watts, 3800 running watts with up to 9 hours run time on a full tank of gas and up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a reliable 224cc Champion engine with Touch Start, push-button electric start (battery included).Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V - 39.6A.Gasoline Running Amps at 120V - 31.7A.Propane Starting Amps at 120V - 35.6A.Propane Running Amps at 120V - 28.5A
- Frequency: 60 Hz. Outlets - 120V 30A RV, 120V 30A locking, two 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support. Refer instruction manual before use.
SaleBestseller No. 3
PRYMAX Portable Power Station, 300W Solar Generator 2019 Updated 298Wh Lithium Battery Backup Power Supply 90000mAh,110V/300W Pure Sine Wave,AC Outlet, QC3.0 USB,for Outdoors Camping Travel Emergency
- 🔥【298Wh Large Capacity Battery】Featuring with updated lithium battery cells, this power station is 298Wh powerful enough to charge a smartphone 40 times, laptops 7-8 times, 32" TVs 5+ hours, CPAP 4+ nights(using DC converter), mini-refrigerator 5+ hours, lights or other small appliances. Rated power is 300W while peak surge power is 600W.
- 🔥【Super Multiple Ports】Prymax portable power bank is equipped with much richer ports than others, including 2* AC output ports(pure sine wave), 3* DC ports(12&24V output, 19V input), 2* 5V 3.1A USB quick charge ports, 1* 5V3A/9V2A type-c output port, 1* 12/8A cigarette lighter port, fully meeting the needs of your travel charge.
- 🔥【Run More Safely】2 pure sine wave AC outlets ensure a safer charge for your sensitive devices, better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Built-in Smart and Silent Cooling Fan will automatically turn on the fan when the unit is hotter to maintain the unit at the constant temperature without running the fan constantly. The low-noise and gas-free design make it more environmentally friendly.
- 🔥【Compact and Portable】With an easy-carry handle, Prymax power station is a portable model in its class at just 6.5 lbs and 8.5*7*5 inch/23*19*14cm. Take it with you on-the-go and never worry about power shortage. Flashlight with SOS light design provides convenience for your outdoor emergency.
- 🔥【What You Get】Package includes 1*298Wh portable power station, 1*AC power adapter, 1*user manual and 1*service card. We provide every customer with free 2-year warranty and friendly customer service. (Contact us at [email protected])
SaleBestseller No. 4
Champion 4000-Watt RV Ready DH Series Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design - 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life, No GFCI Outlets
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time - 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean electricity for sensitive electronics - RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Parallel Ready - Increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit
- Champion Support - Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Bestseller No. 5
DuroStar DS4000S, 3300 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff , Torque - 9.7 feet
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation. Runtime (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load- 12.3 Hours. Volume Level- 69dB
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
- Power Plug Configuration:(2)-120 Volt, 20 Amp, 60 Hz-NEMA 5-20R Outlets, (1)-120 Volt, 30 Amp, 60 Hz-NEMA L5-30 Outlet
- 8 Hour run time
Bestseller No. 6
A-iPower SUA2000iV Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator CARB/EPA, 2000 Watt, RV Ready
- 2000 peak watt/1600 running watt 1. 1-Gal. Fuel tank. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load
- A-iPower exclusive eco-throttle system provides 9 hour run time at 50% load
- 58d BA noise lvl ensures quiet operation so you won't wake up your neighbor & wife, perfert fit for camping, trailer travel, on site work or power outtage. EBA/CARB Ready ship to all 50 states
- A-iPower world leading inverter technology provides a safer & Cleaner electric flow for all your application
- Parrelle Ready for double power, no parrelle kit or outlets needed for parreling, you can even pair our generator with Yamaha and other brands
Bestseller No. 7
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
Bestseller No. 8
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start
- Extremely quiet operation minimizes noise; EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator's lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display, and a two-year warranty
SaleBestseller No. 9
Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator - 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts - Gas Powered - CARB Compliant
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 18 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212 CC Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- EPA, CARB, and CSA Compliant; Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
Last update on 2019-12-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API